4 grand prize donations of $100,000
8 donations of $10,000
Our fifth annual philanthropic contest is honouring Canadian charities in the health, education, environment or social services sectors focused on helping children (0-18 years old).
To be eligible, your charity must have one of the following:
- 1 – A focus on helping children directly.
- 2 –A component of your mission focused on helping children.
- 3 –A program focused on helping children.
Enter by submitting your project!
12 charities will be chosen and submitted for the public to vote on.
Read the contest rules
To be eligible, your organization must:
- Be registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Operate in the health, education, environment or social services sectors
- Aim to improve Canadians’ quality of life
- Demonstrate that your organization focuses on helping children directly, has a component of your mission focused on helping children or has a program focused on helping children
- Demonstrate that the donation will directly support the cause or project presented
- Provide assistance to individuals – we are not looking for organizations that help other organizations
- An innovative project would be considered an asset
- Demonstrate that the donation would be used for concrete initiatives starting in 2022 at the latest.
We will not give donations to the following causes and activities:
- Student travel and internships
- Graduate yearbooks
- Amateur or professional sports
- Retiree, social or sporting clubs
- Organizations operating outside Canada